NEED A PICKUP? Fill out form below to begin our online PICKUP process.
Our job is to make recycling easy and safe for you and us. We work with a number of qualified recyclers throughout Colorado so please contact us no matter where you may be located. Remember no pickup is too big or too small.
- STEP 1: Fill out the form along with your information and item(s) that need to be picked up
- STEP 2: R2 Stewardship Rep will contact you via e-mail/phone and answer any questions or concerns one may have
- STEP 3: R2 Stewardship will schedule your pickup and/or share options to ensure proper recycling of your item(s)
- $45.00 for Non-Profit/Residential Pickup anywhere in the Denver Metro Area
- $75.00 for Business/ Pickup anywhere in the Denver Metro Area
Call 303-781-1089 Pick-ups available in these areas: Arapahoe, Arvada, Aurora, Boulder, Brighton, Broomfield, Castle Pines, Castle Rock, Centennial, Cherry Hills, Colorado Springs, Columbine, Commerce City, Denver, DTC or Denver Technical Center, Englewood, Erie, Evans, Ft.Collins, Golden, Greeley, Grand Junction, Greenwood Village, Highlands Ranch, Ken Caryl, Lakewood, Littleton, Lone Tree, Longmont, Louisville, Loveland, Northglenn, Parker, Pueblo, Security, Sheridan, Sherrelwood, Southglenn, Steamboat Springs, Sterling, Stonegate, Superior, The Pinery, Thornton, Twin Lakes, Welby, West Adams, Westminster, Wheat Ridge and Windsor.
Current DROP-OFF Locations Below
5971 North Broadway Street Denver, CO 80216
Closed Sunday & Monday
5809 South Broadway Street Littleton, CO 80121
NOTE: R2Stewardship knows that sometimes people don't understand the impact they may have when they illegally dump computer or electronic related items in our everyday trash or dumpsters. If you or your business is in a position where you are economically unable to pay for proper recycling services.; please contact us so we may discuss your situation. R2Stewardship has taken the responsibility to keep our environment clean in a safe and professional manner. Let's work together to get the job done. Don't Delay Recycle Today.